As the leading publisher of bespoke books in the UK, we specialise in producing high-end publications that promote your brand, connect with your community and celebrate your achievements.
With two decades of experience in partnership publishing and an extensive catalogue of illustrated books for companies, brands and institutions, we are dedicated to producing extraordinary books that celebrate your organisation's heritage.
We combine your vision with our expertise to create a book that stands out among its peers.
What our clients say
‘The people from TM were very good listeners and willing to adapt to our special requirements. They provided an excellent service, from discussion of the concept to delivery of beautifully produced books.’
– Mick Le Moignan, Deputy Director of Development, Gonville & Caius College, Cambridge
‘…a very professional job, it looks terrific. We are very happy indeed with the outcome.’
– Andrew Doman, CEO, Premium Credit
‘This beautifully illustrated and fascinating account of university life in Manchester … will be a valuable marketing tool for enhancing our international reputation.’
– Professor Alan Gilbert, President and Vice-Chancellor, The University of Manchester
‘We are deeply indebted to our publishers who, at the design stage, marshalled with great skill a very diverse collection of texts and images in such a way that, without losing sight of the seriousness of the subject matter, the book remains attractive throughout and is a pleasure to read and handle.’
– Jean-Paul Costa, President of the European Court of Human Rights
‘Steel City Scholars has been tremendously useful to me not only for excellent alumni relations but also for fundraising. Having a fully illustrated, well written 450-page book encapsulating all that is good about the University of Sheffield – and stressing what the University has achieved (and is achieving) – is a real asset to my office.’
– Miles Stevenson, Director of Development, University of Sheffield
‘…the unanimous response was how delighted everyone is with the book! It is the substantial book that we had hoped for in honoring this significant anniversary!’
– Matt Weismantel, Senior Director of Communications and Marketing, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
‘We are so proud and pleased with the product and can thank you and your talented team for helping to bring our dream to life. You folks are truly amazing.'
– Ralph E. Amos, CEO and Assistant Vice Chancellor, UCLA Alumni Association and Alumni Relations