Publish with Us
What we offer
As a specialised publishing team within award-winning trade publisher Profile Books, we will work with you at every stage, curating the process and the product to your requirements.
We will look after every stage of the production process of your book, from concept to delivery, and can source the right photographer and author to suit your publication.
Our attention to detail and flexible timelines ensure a beautiful, customised book that will be treasured from first page to last.
The publishing process
- Meet with you to discuss the project goals and establish a timeline.
- Allocate a project manager to plan each stage of production.
- Work with your archive team to source material.
- Design and lay out the cover and internal pages.
- Copy-edit, proofread and create an index for the text.
- Negotiate with our suppliers to tailor the project to you.
- Print, pack and deliver your books to your location of choice.
- Market and sell your book with the help of our award-winning Profile Books team.
- Create a publication to be proud of.
Contact Peter Jones, Publishing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)20 7841 3395 to discuss your project.